Tuesday, June 3, 2014

What's new?! - La Roche-Posay, The Body Shop & dr.organic

I thought I would share a few new products I got lately. I am not going to talk about them in any great detail today as I do not know what they are like yet but if they work for me I will post about them again in a few weeks. 


La Roche-Posay's Rosaliac Micellar Make-up Removal Gel (for Redness Prone Sensitive Skin) - I have used this twice so far and I love it. Definitely a must try. It's unlike anything I have tried before in terms of consistency, application and removal. 

dr.organic's Organic Virgin Coconut Oil Day Cream - this brand looks great and I wanted to buy more of their products but I thought I would start with this. This brand is definitely worth a browse. 

The Body Shop's Vitamin E Moisture Lotion (SPF 15) & Vitamin E Overnight Serum-in-Oil - to top up those Vitamin E and moisture levels

Malibu's Lipcare SPF 30 - for these brighter days!

No comments: