Monday, May 26, 2014

That's Life - Doing something every day to improve yourself

My other 'That's Life' post was the most viewed post of mine that I did recently so I thought I'd do another. I can only speak from personal experience but I am sure many others will be able to identify with what I have to say and as usual I would love to hear your own experiences and thoughts.

It is easy to go through life passively, allowing one day to slip into the next without improving or advancing oneself. Think of all the areas of your life: all the things you wish to achieve, all the places you wish to visit, all the experiences you wish to have. Only you can really make your wishes come true! Think of how you can become closer to these fulfilled wishes today, this week, this month, this year. 

If it is simply reading the newspaper and keeping well-informed, using a new word or feeding your body nutritious food, this is very healthy for both mind and body. Think of the activities you partake in - how healthy are they for your mind and body? Do you spend an excessive amount of time at any one activity? You could be spending this valuable time learning, advancing and improving yourself :) 

More soon!!








No comments: