Tuesday, May 13, 2014

That's Life - Your uncomfortable zone

I did something today that I was stressing and worrying about for a long time. And it went absolutely fine; it couldn't have gone better. 

The whole thing got me thinking. I had thought about and worried about the whole thing way too much, thinking the worst and imagining all sorts of negative outcomes. Someone once said to me if you are honest and nice, a fair person will respond to that and will want to work with you. Things will go your way. Most people are fair fortunately. I remembered that valuable piece of advice this morning as I set off outside my comfort zone.

So ... is it time you did that thing you have been putting off? It very well could be much easier and better than you imagine :)  It can be scary but you will feel great for having conquered it. Good luck!

No comments: