Sunday, May 11, 2014

Warm Apple Cider Vinegar and Honey Drink

Here is one of my latest concoctions which is apparently good for the skin - boiled water (allowed to cool a bit) with a spoonful of honey and a little Apple Cider Vinegar. 
Slightly cooled boiled water: 
1. Helps to dissolve the honey
2. Has a detoxifying effect
3. Aids Digestion

Apple Cider Vinegar:
1. Has anti-biotic & anti-bacterial properties
2. Reduces redness in skin
3. Balances pH of skin

Honey:
1. Anti-bacterial
2. Moisturising and nourishing for skin

I have heard a lot about Apple Cider Vinegar lately and picked up this brand by Aspall's. It has quite a severe taste and scent so is best diluted in water. It can also be used as a facial toner, diluted in water. 

Maybe I am imagining things but I think I have noticed an improvement already! 

No comments: