Saturday, June 21, 2014

Image Skincare

Hi, I am back with yet more skincare and perhaps my favourite brand yet!! I cannot say enough about the quality of these products. As you know I have rosacea which is quite difficult to manage. I have tried and tested many products but these are right up there in terms of sensitivity, effectiveness and scent ( they smell divine!) 
I was recommended these by a beauty therapist after I was pampered with an Image facial. The facial itself was amazing and really brightened up my skin. I highly recommend them and facials in general; I love going to the spa. It is an absolute treat for me and I go a few times a year. 
Back to Image Skincare - I am currently using their Vital C hydrating anti-aging serum and their Prevention+ daily matte moistuiser (SPF 32). The Vital C soothes the visible effects of environmentally damaged skin. It contains vitamins A, E and highly potent anti-oxidants. It feels so nourishing and brightens up the face. It is a little pricey but absolutely worth it. The moisturiser smells amazing and has such a lovely consistency. It soaks in very well and is very gentle on the sensitive areas of my face. It also contains anti-oxidants. I also feel very protected wearing a factor 32. 
I wanted to buy more of their products but as I mentioned already they are dearer than what I normally go for. 


No comments: