Sunday, June 22, 2014

Light Summer Make-up

I am wearing very minimal makeup lately, as in just foundation to cover what I need to, not even my whole face, and that's it! This means I have numerous products lying in a drawer, waiting to be chosen :) Today I was heading off to an event so I decided to wear slightly more than foundation. I love wearing very little makeup lately and showing as much skin in its natural state as possible.

I have these two 'True Matches', neither of which is a true match as I bought them when my skin was more and less tanned. The darker shade is Beige and the lighter is Golden Vanilla. I mix them together so they don't go to waste. I vary the ratio depending on where I am applying it for example I apply more Golden Vanilla down the bridge of my nose but I apply more Beige on the sides. I have been using L'Oreal True Match for years and find it so good in terms of coverage, blendability and range of shades. As I mentioned above, I only cover my blemishes and blend outwards so that it is not obvious. I do not bother applying foundation to my good skin which is most of my face, nor do I use concealer at the moment. 
I use a damp Real Technique's sponge which looks a little icky at the moment. Let me know if you want to know how I clean it. 
 Usually that would be it but today I went mad and applied blusher - Benefit's Sugarbomb which I love. I cannot remember how this cracked but it is still usable. A great blusher, I highly recommend it.
 On my lids I applied a mixture of Virgin and Naked, just a quick and easy dab to liven the eye area up a bit. 
 
I hope you enjoyed this very minimalistic, yet perfect for the summer, look! Xx

Are you going bare faced lately?

No comments: