Wednesday, June 25, 2014

What's new?! - a mini Penneys/Primark Haul

Hi, I thought I would share a few things I got in Penneys lately. Penneys (or Primark in UK) is an amazing, very affordable shop which you must visit if you are ever in this part of the world. 
Firstly, how do you like my new background or my fabulous new duvet cover? I quite like the grey colour and design. It is pretty neutral so easy to style a bedroom around. 

I got this as it's long and will cover my bum when wearing leggings. A great colour with a tan too. It has a wide neck and a little sleeve. 

 A bright grey t-shirt which would look great under a blazer for a smart/casual look. I love these type of sleeves too. High necks are flattering for smaller chested ladies. 

 This is my third pair of coloured skinnys from Penneys; I have the brown and pink already. These fit really well (I am a pear shape) and will go with a lot of shoes and tops that I have. 

 I only had one pair of summery work out pants so I needed another. These come just below the knee (I am a lady :) ) which I like and the waist band is a bit of a throwback to the early 90's. Woohoo!!

 I am interested to try this out; I can't turn down coconut! It's also paraben free -not entirely sure what this means but it sounds salubrious!
 My favourite item of this whole haul is this hoody. It is so soft and cosy. I love the colour too. A definite must-have for when the sun goes down. 

 I love my new nightwear. The top is cropped and has such a nice pattern. The shorts are a welcome alternative to full-length bottoms. I carelessly picked up the wrong size so they are huge on me!

And finally these cool, luminous socks which come in a 5 pack, there is an orange pair too. Perfect for working out.

Have you been to Penneys/Primark recently and what did you buy?

No comments: