Sunday, March 2, 2014

February Favourites!!

Hello! I thought I would do a 'February Favourites' as I have been having a preference for a few things lately! I'll also include a few new little things I have bought. 

I have never carried a make-up bag around with me but thought it would be handy to store the products I use daily in one place as when I am getting ready in the morning they end up on the floor, table, bag, everywhere!! But now I keep the things I use on a daily basis in this cute little bag (from Penneys). It is just the right size and I love the zip - so cute!

This facial brush is one of the best things I ever bought from The Body Shop - it feels amazing, those bristles!!! Most of the time lately I use 2 pumps of this cleansing foam, then work it into my face and neck with the brush.

When I feel like a cream cleanser I opt for this. I love all the Garnier Essentials ranges.

I am nearing the last drops of this perfume which I loved, it went in no time as any time I use it I sprayed at least four or five times!! I know perfume is a personal choice but I would highly recommend this!
Sorry about this pic, the light was not behaving :) I loved this leave-in strengthening cream by Herbal Essences. Also it's a good alternative if you are in a hurry and have no time to condition your hair.
I was breaking out lately - I didn't know if it was the weather, heating or what it was - and saw this on offer in Tesco so thought I would try it. It feels pretty good and it is lighter than my new L'Occitane moisturiser, which is quite thick and heavy.
If you are looking for a good eye make-up remover, this works wonders and is very cheap. I had been using a No7 remover which was pretty useless. I love this one!

I picked up these in Penneys - I always find it hard to find the right summer footwear as I don't like straps between my toes. There were wedges too, which I would love, but they were too high. Next time I go shopping I will have to keep an eye out for wedges. I thought these were quite nice as a flat, dark, no-strap-between-toe option :)

No comments: