Saturday, March 15, 2014

BOURJOIS 123 Perfect Foundation

Although I do not have many of their products, I always love looking at the Bourjois stand. Anyway today I decided I would buy one of their newer foundations - 123 Perfect which has 3 correcting pigments: yellow for darkness (under the eyes); mauve for dullness and green for redness. After the harsh winter, I guess I could do with lashings of all 3 pigments!! I have yet to test it but I am hoping for the flawless, close to perfect complexion it claims to create.
There were about 5 shades and I chose the second one (I think), No 52 Vanilla. I am quite pale and I like my makeup to match my neck without too much effort put into blending. I am very excited as I will be trying this out with my new Real Techniques brushes, which I will blog about tomorrow! :)

No comments: