Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge

I actually bought this not realising it was as popular and as good as it is. I had heard of these sort of sponges recently and when I saw this one by Real Techniques at a reasonable price I thought I would give it a go. I have been using sponges for years but nothing like this.

I usually wet it or spray it with this facial spray, give it a squeeze and then apply my foundation to the desired area (usually the flat surface). The wet sponge transfers the foundation to my face far more effectively. I work it all around my face in a pressing, blotting motion, blending as I go!

This sponge, especially used when wet, is very soft and refreshing and easy to use. Definitely worth a try!!
When my whole makeup look is complete I like to spray this mist in the air and allow my face to catch all the lovely, cool droplets. So refreshing!!

No comments: