Sunday, March 9, 2014

Sephora Palette for Blue Eyes - a look for deep set eyes

Today I thought I would use my Sephora Palette, which I have hardly ever used. I don't know why as it's so nice and simple to use! I used the left hand side which creates a natural look however I didn't exactly follow the steps they suggested - what I like to do is contour first into the crease and then do my lid. 
I used a mixture of both the darker colours (the grey and bronze) and pressed into the outer crease of my eye. I then blended this into my crease, only going halfway as my eyes are deep set. At the outer crease I blended upward towards my brow - I find this very good at drawing attention to the outer eye rather than the inner eye. 
I then covered my brush with the lighter colour and applied to my lid, blending in with the darker colours. The dark and light colours meet half way in the centre of the lid, creating a very nice, natural look. 
I received compliments on this look and it really made my blue/green eyes stand out. This look can be created with any palette - just remember to prime your eye area so that the powder stays in place :)

No comments: