Sunday, March 9, 2014

AVENE Soothing Moisture Mask & AVENE Skin Recovery Cream

I used and blogged about the Skin Recovery before and loved it. Since my skin is going through a rebellious time lately I thought I would go for it again. For such a light cream, it really works magic and this calming formula is perfect for my sensitive skin. Time will tell if it improves my skin.
While browsing at the Avene stall I found their Soothing Moisture Mask and had to get it. I used it this morning and it was heavenly. A thick layer is applied to the face and neck and allowed to absorb in for 15-20 minutes. My face was left feeling so, so soft and moisturised. 

I am so delighted I started using Avene as it suits my sensitive skin so well, calming and soothing it. I love and highly recommend these two moisturisers. 

No comments: