Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Yes to Carrots Nourishing Cleanser & L'Oreal 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil

I thought I would talk about these two cleansers as they are both very good and very affordable. 

Yes to Carrots is very creamy and indulgent. The carrots are said to nourish dry skin and are rich in beta carotene, a powerful anti-oxidant. I love that it is thick and creamy, a change from my usual type. I sometimes count it as 1 of my 5 a day!! :) This is the only Yes to product I have so I must keep my eye out for more.
 L'Oreal's Cleansing Oil is amazing and one of the best cleansers I have used. It says it instantly dissolves make-up which it does very easily. It is lightweight and non-greasy. I remember thinking when I bought it that it was unusual to clean my face with oil but it works a wonder!! My face is left very clean and soft. You only need a few drops so it will last you a good while. I highly recommend it!! 
I have started using face cloths again but avoid any dragging. When I don't use face cloths I use damp cotton pads. 

No comments: