Saturday, August 17, 2013

Scrub a dub dub!!

I felt I had to share my views on these Body Shop products as they are so good!!  One for the face and one for the body.

For the Face
It is a Honey and Oat 3-in-1 Scrub Mask, which I use about once a month. It kind of looks like Readybrek!! I leave it on for about 10 minutes and am left with lovely soft skin :) It feels very gentle, not harsh in any way. This is for Normal/Dry skin. As you can see I am nearing the end of this tub - a good sign!

For the Body
This Brazil Nut Body Scrub smells divine and is a very good exfoliant. I cannot say I am a regular exfoliator but when I do feel like it, I go for this one. The formula includes evening primrose seeds and crushed walnut. It does a great job in leaving skin super soft and smooth.

No comments: