Saturday, August 3, 2013

Laying the foundations!!!

Here are 4 liquid foundations which would really suit anyone with redness they wish to cover up. 
I am a big fan of the L'Oreal True Match! I remember when I first read the label I was persuaded immediately. 'Matches Skin Colour and Texture', 'Super Blendable', 'True to Skin Shade' convinced me anyway. I started out with W3 Golden Beige, which was a teeny bit to dark but still I made it work I think, by blending properly. This completely covered any blemishes or redness. Recently, I got the W2 Golden Vanilla which is a good bit paler, maybe too pale, but again I make it work. Actually the paleness of  it works well on the redness. If I was going out at night or had a special occasion I would go for the darker W3. They are so reliable in terms of coverage and there are so many shades, you will definitely find the one for you! It also has SPF 17.


Another favourite from L'Oreal is Infallible. I don't know what shade this is but it is a really nice, sandy shade. It looks very nice on pale skin and has good coverage. It is a little less effective at covering redness. 

Finally Estee Lauder Double Wear. I got this in 1C1 Shell which is way too light for me and makes me look like a ghost but it does have amazing coverage so I need to get it in the right shade! I sometimes use it to cover some blemishes and they vanish completely. 

I posted about Rimmel's Wake Me Up and Bare Minerals in July.

No comments: