Thursday, August 1, 2013

A mini haul!

I am just back from visiting a friend and we treated ourselves to some goodies!! 
Here is what I got ...

-Benefit Triple performing Facial Emulsion Oil-free SPF 15 ... I think the packaging is so cute, I have never used it so looking forward to doing so. It came in a little mini size set with the eye cream and the Porefessional Pro Balm.

-Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Brightening Makeup in Honey ... a few weeks ago I got this in Ivory and was very happy with it, I think this is a darker shade so it will be interesting to compare the two. I like that this sample is of course bigger than the last but comes with a pump - very cute! Thank you Benefit!

- Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie ... it sounds yummy. I have been hearing about lip butters and how buttery they are so am dying to try it. It sounds like it will be moisturising but we will see.


-Dove Summer Glow Nourishing Lotion ... I have heard a lot about this too but have never tried it. I am curious to see how the shade Fair to Medium will come up! I only want a hint of a colour just to look healthy.

-Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream ... this came in the little set and looks so cute. Benefit's packaging is my favourite!! As I have only one other eye cream it will be interesting to compare their texture and effectiveness.

- Benefit Hoola Bronzing Powder ... I have had my eye on this for so long and have bought it at last! I have heard it is amazing but will see for myself once I get ready very soon!!

-Artdeco Blusher ... This brand caught my eye as I had never heard of them and they are reasonably priced. I like to try new brands. They are numbered not named, I got 44, a peachy shade.

-Benefit Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer ... I was kindly given this sample. I am not the biggest fan of primers at the moment but of course will try it out.

No comments: