Thursday, August 1, 2013

Review of Dove Summer Glow, Hoola, Benefit Facial Emulsion, Benefit It's Potent Eye Cream & Revlon Lip Butter

Ok, so I posted about my mini haul this morning and then I went and tried 5 of the products. I thought I would write about them right away before I forget my initial thoughts. 

So first the Dove Summer Glow, if you want a tanner that does not have a strong scent then this is not for you - it has that typical tanning smell and it's quite strong! I think my tan is coming up already and it's looking nice and even. 
I thought the Facial Emulsion wasn't that creamy and quite light, a little hard to rub into my skin. It almost felt that it is not for dry skin and more for oilier skin. I'll have to try it again to be sure. 
The eye cream felt very similar to The Body Shop's. I didn't see any immediate difference but I'm sure it would need to be used consistently over a long period of time. 
Hoola was nice, a little goes a long way. It is definitely more pigmented than my usual L'Oreal Bronzer, but it would want to be as it's nearly 3 times the price. In saying that I would say Hoola will last a long time. 
Finally, my favourite of the five was the Revlon Lip Butter. I thought it would be very moisturising and it is. Usually I put on lip balm before lipsticks but I did not need to with this. The colour Berry Smoothie is lovely and now I want to buy more lip butters!! Yum!!


3 comments:

Edel said...

I have a few shades of them lip sticks by Revlon. Love them!

Edel said...

And Hoola bronzer is my all time favourite! Its one I use every day!

Unknown said...

Great to hear you love these too!! x