Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Looking forward to wearing ...

I was shopping yesterday and picked up a few nice basics including these t-shirts with lovely feminine detail around the collar and sleeve. I think they are very pretty. I am trying to wear brighter colours so I went for this reddish colour and also the black as a neutral. 10 euro each in H&M.

I found this on the sale rail in Oasis for just 10 euro. I like that it is flowy and light and that it has a wide neck. If you look closely you can see nice detail on the shoulders and sleeves. It was there in brown too but I thought I would go for this greeny colour (I am not great at naming colours!!)
 I also got this on the sale rail in Oasis for 19euro a week ago. I have been wearing it with leggings and it's really nice. Another wide neck! Again if you look closely you will see zips on the front, at either side. I love prints so this immediately drew me towards it.

At the end of the month I will be posting "What I wore in August" 

No comments: