Wednesday, August 14, 2013

More makeup!!

Sorry I have been away so long - the days are flying by! On the bright side I have a good few things to blog about!

I got this lovely present from my mother. It is by a company called Makeover Essentials and has lovely shades of eye shadows, lip glosses and blushes. I really like that all the colours are usable and very suited to Irish skin colouring. In the past I have only used a fraction of similar sized kits but this one looks like it will be well used! 

I also wanted to mention these L'Oreal products - True Match Super Blendable Powder (W3 Golden Beige and Glambronze  (101 Blonde Harmony)

I have used the powder a few times as a mattifying powder but want to try it this week again to see how good it is - will let you know. 
On the other hand I have used the Glambronze for the past few months and I love it. It is handy that it comes with a bronze and highlight. What I sometimes do is mix both together to get a very healthy natural glow. If you wanted a reasonably priced bronzer this would be perfect. 

No comments: