Sunday, July 7, 2013

What I just got in ... The Body Shop!

I had received a voucher for free eyebrow threading (which is usually €12) and I needed my eyebrows done so in I went yesterday. The voucher included 20% off all products. I thought it would be mean to just walk out after getting my eyebrows done for free so I said I would avail of the 20% discount and this is what I got.


I used this Aloe Calming Facial Cleanser with the facial brush last night and it felt so nice. It actually helped with removing my make-up as the bristles loosen everything. This aloe range is for sensitive skin and is very gentle. I know I have been using Avene but I didn't have a full size gentle cleanser to remove my make-up. 

I needed an exfoliator as I only have a mask so I picked this up from the same range. I have not used it yet but will let you know how it goes next week. 

I didn't have any eye cream and as I am in my 30's I definitely think I should be using one. The sales girl strongly recommended Nutriganics Soothing Eye Cream so I'll use this daily and see if there's a difference in a month. 

I love this brush! I've only used it once but it feels so nice. It says it lightly exfoliates and stimulates circulation, improving skin tone and texture so fingers crossed! I think it looks so cute. Last night I put the cleanser on my face and then started brushing which worked well but today I think I'll apply the cleanser directly onto the brush to see if there's any difference.

After I cleansed I used this toner from the same range. There are only a few ml left in it as I got it about a year ago. I love the cool, minty green colour they use - it definitely suggests its soothing and calming. I highly recommend these for anyone who has any sensitivity.

I also got a free sample of their Coconut Body Butter which smells divine! I actually wanted to taste it! As usual I would love to hear from you :) 



No comments: