Thursday, July 18, 2013

Concealers - Estee Lauder Double Wear & L'Oreal Perfect Match

Here are the only two concealers I have and I love them both! 

Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay in Place Flawless Wear Concealer 02 Light Medium  SPF 10    24months

L'Oreal Perfect Match Skin Toning Matching Correcting Concealer 04 Beige       6 months

I am quite pale and these shades seem to suit me. Remember to keep your concealer lighter than your foundation! :) 

At my make up course, it was recommended to avoid putting foundation on your eye lid and brow bone area and to alternatively use a concealer, then set with a light/translucent powder. This is the priming or preparing stage before you apply eye shadow. If you have not bought an eye primer already, I think the above stages would perfectly do!

If you have a concealer brush, use it to blend the concealer in properly.




No comments: