Thursday, July 18, 2013

Eye Makeup Training!

Hello! I am sorry I have not been too active on here lately - it is partly due to being too hot! Ireland is having its best summer in nearly two decades. I have been getting a healthy glow and drinking lots of water!

Yesterday I attended a local make up course which was three hours long and focused on eye makeup. I learned a lot about eye shape, eyebrows and day/night time looks. I had a good idea before but now I am much more informed about my eye type and shape. Sometimes I used to put on eye shadow and my eye used to look even smaller or darker when I wanted it to pop or appear brighter, so I have found out now what I was doing wrong!

Don't forget to keep track of my progress as I am working on toning up and losing some weight. I have to be honest and say I have not being doing too well. Perhaps its all the icecream - oops! I have slackened with exercise too but walked over 4km yesterday and just need to get back on track again!

I have many new ideas to post so don't be a stranger :) I appreciate all my readers and would love to hear from you!

No comments: