Monday, July 29, 2013

Body Skincare

I am not one to moisturise my body after showers nor do I have any body skincare routine whatsoever but since we are having such warm weather and I am wearing summer clothes I have been taking greater notice of the condition of my skin, which is pretty dry! This morning I took a fit and decided to get hydrated. I have had these products for ages but rarely use them but I am determined to use them more frequently from now on. If this is going to become part of my day, it is going to be quick! I used small amounts as I want it to dry in quickly, my mistake in the past was I lathered it on and was left standing for ages!


Fenjal Firming Body Lotion - I used this on my upper arms and thighs. As I have a regular exercise routine I want my skin to tone along with my body. 
Bio-Oil - I found it interesting that it directs to use it twice daily for at least 3 months - that is quite a commitment! I have some stretch marks on my hips from when I was a teenager. I am curious to see if Bio-Oil works. 
Garnier Intensive 7 days Hydrating Lotion - I applied this everywhere else and it soaks in really fast! 






No comments: