Sunday, July 28, 2013

Update - reading and rosacea!!

The last few days I have been giving my skin a break from makeup and it feels lovely. I just apply minimal foundation to one bad blemish and then leave the rest. I am enjoying it for now! I would love to roll out of bed in the morning, splash water on my face and head out into the world but I can't. Due to the rosacea I would feel way too self-conscious to go out and about in public with it exposed. The main reason I wear makeup is to conceal it and I usually do my full face. Now that I am on holidays, I can get away with lightly covering the worst part, leaving the rest of my face as is and going about my day. It's great as now I have practically nothing to wash off at night and I think my skin is more able to breathe.

There are many things in life that are worse and my little blemish is nothing compared to what I could have. I am very lucky. My only issue with it is that it is on my face, which is the part of the body people see the most, and I don't want it to stand out. I would think that is all they are looking at. I'm sure there are many people who can relate to this. 

Anyway!! I finished one of the books I was reading, check out what I thought of it here

No comments: