Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Glossybox July

Hooray! I love getting this in the post and the element of surprise. The box is so summery, perfect for storage and would cost a few euro alone so I think Glossybox is well worth it.
I have not heard of Coola before so I am looking forward to trying out this tinted moisturiser. It has an SPF 20. The sample has 7ml. 50ml would cost £30 sterling so its quite pricey. 
In keeping with the summer season, the next item Anatomicals Facial Spritz is perfect for times when you need to cool down. It has a great, refreshing scent and really does freshen you up. I find these sprays good to use over any dry patches you may get after applying foundation. It adds moisture without having to touch your face. This size is 100ml and costs £6 sterling. When it's all used up hold onto the container for carry-on luggage. This is my first Anatomicals product, I always thought the packaging was cool!
I have seen Essie stalls in pharmacies lately, they always remind me of essiebutton! I am not overly into doing my nails and have never tried anything as adventurous as these nailstickers but am willing to try anything. The style I got is 09 stickers and stones and are quite blingy! One thing I find funny is that they give you 18 stickers, not 20 ha! They cost £10 sterling.
Another name that is new to me is Sleek and I got two of their Pout Paints in Peachy Keen and Minx. They smell really fruity. A little goes a long way so they are very good value. These 8ml tubes cost £5 each.
Finally Alterna's Bamboo Style Boho Waves Tousled Texture Mist - the name is quite self-explanatory. It says it adds texture, volume and shine to all hair types and can be added to damp or dry hair. Yesterday I added it to my damp hair and it did add a bit of a kick. I will test it out again today. I got a 25ml bottle, 125ml would cost £23.

Of the brands, I was only familiar with two: Anatomicals and Essie. It's always good to hear about new names and products. Check back to see how I get on with the products!

No comments: