Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Rosacea, baring all and feeling the burn!

Baring all, almost!! As someone who experiences redness/rosacea, it is a big deal to wear next to no makeup, especially since I have been using it to cover up for so long now. I basically simplified my skincare routine recently and now I feel comfortable enough to only wear the teeny, tiniest amount of foundation in public, hooray!! Admittedly, I am very pale but nothing a bit of fresh air and a good night's sleep won't sort out!
 I dampen the Real Technique's sponge and apply a tiny amount of Estee Lauder's Double Wear (Cool Bone) foundation to cover one little patch of redness I still have. I leave the rest of my face bare and naked. I highly recommend this combination if you are trying to cover any blemishes. 
I thought I would share these beautiful photos of a lovely walk I went on the other day - I definitely felt it the next day in muscles I obviously had not used in a while!!


 Taken at the lovely Slieve Blooms :)

No comments: