Saturday, April 19, 2014

Does Effaclar Duo really clear up breakouts??

My skin, which reacted badly nearly 2 months ago, still has not fully cleared up so I have decided to go gung ho on La Roche-Posay products only. My forehead is quite bumpy and actually looks worse under make-up than without. Around my mouth has cleared luckily. I finally gave in and bought La Roche-Posay's Effaclar Duo  - Corrective and Unclogging Anti-Imperfection cream. I had been refraining from buying anymore products. 
The assistant was guiding me towards their Rosaliac range as it would treat redness but at the moment I just want to clear my bumpy forehead. It did look very tempting though!! If this Effaclar Duo clears my forehead I might treat myself to the Rosaliac range :)
I had simplified my routine and minimised the application of products; I had even avoided make-up but my breakout is still sticking around. There were a few blemishes around my mouth but they have subsided thankfully. 
Many months ago I got a sample of La Roche-Posay's Physiological Cleansing Milk which I loved; I recently bought the full size. It is so soothing, moisturising and smells so so good. It is one of, if not the most soothing, moisturising cleansers I have used. I also got a sample size of the Physiological Soothing Toner.
My plan is to do a 3 step routine of cleansing milk, followed by soothing toner, followed by Effaclar Duo &/or moisturiser. I will post before and after pics once I see a difference.

No comments: