Sunday, April 20, 2014

Drinking, eating and resting!!

I have been having a few relaxing days lately as the weather has been so nice. I should be catching up on some job-related work and preparing for an upcoming exam but I keep distracting myself with other things. I thought I would share a few things I am trying out and enjoying. 
 These Multi-Seed and Cereal bagels by Country Kitchens Bakery are so good. They are almost 12% protein and 7% fibre. They taste and smell so good and are very filling. 
Also I am trying to cut down on my coffee intake by drinking more tea. These are 4 flavours I have at the moment. I gave up crisps for Lent and even though today is Easter Sunday I don't have the urge to get a pack yet. 
  Also I am in the middle of this book - it took ages and pages for it to get going but now that I am in the middle I am dying to know what happens next. 

No comments: