Friday, January 10, 2014

The January Jolt!

It is that time of year again, January, and we are already one third through. I have yet to make resolutions as such but they will include changes to the body, mind and soul.
           The physical change shall start tomorrow with a visit to the gym; I have not been there in quite a number of weeks. Some time this year I might manage to walk the few minutes to the complex but for now I shall transport myself in the comfort and shelter of the car - I don't want to overdo it :)
          Wouldn't it be nice if there was a mind gym - or is that called Life?! There is a lesson in every day I guess. I find we live in a busy, demanding world and it is important to mind ourselves. As for my soul, I have no idea. I will do my best on the other two and I assume my soul will follow suit. Or does it work the other way around - who knows!!
         
          

No comments: