Sunday, January 12, 2014

Beauty Tips for Bridesmaids Part 1!

I was recently bridesmaid and thought I would share a few little things I found useful. I kept it as natural and simple as I could! I am going to break this into two parts: body and face. First up - the body!

I got a light spray tan as I was so white and I felt a tan would enhance the whole look. The dress was black and white; a tan looks great with all colours, especially these ones. 
Beforehand I exfoliated with                      

                               and moisturised with                 
 I used this exfoliator on my feet even though they were not on show at all (the dress was full length) but it felt good!!  
Remember to avoid bobbles on the wrist, perfume, etc when you are maintaining your tan.
 I wanted to add some colour so I went for this wintry ruby. Black would have worked well too. Since I bite (or bit :)) my finger nails, they were too short to paint so I applied false nails.

                      
Part 2 coming soon - all about the face!!

No comments: