Thursday, January 2, 2014

A mini Clinique haul!

Happy New Year to all my viewers!! I thought I would share a few things I got in Clinique last month. I was delighted as bonus time had ended but the assistant fortunately let me have the last bag she had put away. Hooray!!

I was keen to try out their Redness Solutions daily relief cream. It is suitable for Rosacea or redness prone skin. I really like its thick and creamy consistency; it is also oil-free. I will be using this a lot more often to see if it really does relieve redness. 

I was also curious to try out their chubby sticks for eyes; I chose the brown colour 'lots o' latte'. They are so easy to use, all you need to do is run it over your lid and blend with your finger. These are perfect if you don't want to spend a lot of time doing eye makeup and you don't need any brushes.

I got the following products as part of bonus time: 

7 day scrub cream: a great exfoliator, leaving your skin soft and smooth

blush, in iced lotus: a very nice, rosy pink

high lengths mascara: I found this disappointing as it doesn't seem to lift the lashes or give length

chubby stick for lips, in plushest pink: this is a bright pink, more suitable for summer

No comments: