Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Beauty Tips for Bridesmaids Part 2!

I curled my hair with my curling wand, then brushed out the curls, creating a very soft look. I lightly sprayed with hair spray. 
To prime my face I used this brilliant primer; this was a life saver.
                                              
I opted for this foundation as I knew it would match my body very well, shade wise. At this stage the tan on my face had been washed off with make-up removal.
I sculpted my face with
 and blended my new blush on my cheeks
I didn't need any mascara or eyeliner as I had false lashes on. This was my first time to use them and I don't think I would go for them again. I have quite long lashes already; I only got them as I was curious and they were very inexpensive. However I did apply eye shadow; I opted for these          tones from Naked Palette 1 to keep the look soft. 
To frame my face, I used my new brow pencil which I think is really good.
 
With just a few products I was able to create a soft, elegant look which lasted the whole day. 

No comments: