Saturday, January 25, 2014

La Roche-Posay Toleriane - Cleansing and Make-up Removal Fluid

I really like La Roche-Posay's packaging and their products always draw me, as someone who has sensitive skin. A few months ago I started using Avene's Extremely Gentle Cleanser and I was curious to see how La Roche-Posay Toleriane Cleansing and Make-up Removal Fluid would compare. I found it thicker in consistency and easier to apply to my face. Rinsing is optional; it all depends on whether you are removing make-up or simply cleansing a clean face. On the occasions I did use it for removing make-up I wiped it with a facecloth, cotton pads or water wipes. 
Personally, I found this did not remove make-up quickly and easily but it is quite nice as a cleanser once your face is clean. It leaves skin feeling hydrated and soft. I would not buy this particular product again but I am definitely not turned off the brand. 

No comments: