Sunday, October 26, 2014

Looking Younger

Since makeup can and often makes women (including me) look older than they are, here are a few ways (and products) to help you look the opposite - younger!

The youngest looking women I know don't wear any makeup at all. Try to use minimal coverage and expose as much of your natural skin tone and glow as possible. I have used L'Oreal's CC Cream in the past so I decided to try out their BB cream. Heavy foundation has an ageing effect so bear this in mind. 
Black eyeliner and mascara can look quite severe. Brown or grey can help create softer looks. It depends on the look you are trying to create, and the colour of your eyes. I have L'Oreal's Volume Million Lashes in brown. Softer colours around the eye will soften the whole area creating a younger look. 

I know it is Autumn/Winter but for a younger look, and lip, opt for the brighter tones instead of the darker. I got this 'Ginger Chocolate' which is a very flattering, Autumnal shade. 

I would love to hear your tips!

No comments: