Monday, December 29, 2014

Those rosy cheeks

As someone with a pale complexion, I quite like blush to add some life to the face. Over the past year or so I have collected blushes of varying shades and pigmentation. Depending on the time of year, my skintone and the colours I'm wearing I choose from: 

Clinique's Iced Lotus  &  Maybelline's 77 Rose are both cooler and I tend to use them more at Wintertime or when creating a fresh-faced look. 

Artdeco in 44  &  Catrice's Toffee Fairy are both warm and rustic and perfect for Autumn

Elf's Tickled Pink & Candid Coral are quite poorly pigmented so more ideal when creating a subtle, everyday look

Benefit's Sugarbomb & Mac's Springsheen are high quality products, both suitable for day and night. 


What blush do you use currently?

No comments: