Saturday, December 20, 2014

Liz Earle Gentle Face Exfoliator & Skin Repair Moisturiser

As the Liz Earle range is agreeing with my skin so well, I decided to expand my collection with their exfoliator. I also received their Skin Repair Moisturiser in one of their latest offers, and a very relaxing Eucalyptus & Rosemary Candle


The exfoliator includes eucalyptus, cocoa butter and jojoba beads. A little goes a long way - I work it into my skin in circular motions, concentrating on those parts that I want to invigorate and brighten. I use it about twice a week and find it great. 

I prefer the Skin Repair Moisturiser to the Superskin Moisturiser I already had. It has a slightly thicker, richer texture, I think. I chose the one for Dry/Sensitive Skin. It includes borage oil, echinacea, hops and avocado oil.

Perhaps it is due to the passage of time but it is certainly not due to my diet (which is another story or blog post!!) but my forehead which was quite bumpy is now smooth and blemish-free. In general my skin has never been so clear and healthy looking! :) 

No comments: