Wednesday, October 23, 2013

More from Glossybox October!

Vita Liberata's Latte Illuminating Skin Finish - this came in sachet form (I was sent 2) and I have yet to try it. It is a shimmery bronzer for the body. It says it provides a smooth finish while defining the skin. I have a few parties coming up so I think I'll save the sachets for then!! 

Monu Illuminating Primer - if this is anything like the other Monu product I received from Glossybox (the face mask I blogged about a few weeks ago) I'll be happy. The packaging I thought was very plain. This primer is said to provide a flawless, illuminating finish and can be worn alone or under makeup.

Unica Kiss it Better Cream is for sensitive or eczema prone skin. It is a mixture of oils and butters, with calming, protecting and hydrating properties. It sounds very nice for a night time skin routine. 


No comments: