Friday, October 4, 2013

Glossybox September - The London Edition

Glossybox September - The London Edition

September's box had great products for eyes, lips, face and hair.

I will start with the only product I have tried so far - Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips. Originally, a nipple balm for breast feeding women, it is now a lip product. I find it very nourishing but expect a stickiness!! It does not have any scent or flavour and leaves a glossy sheen. Perfect for the wintry weather we are now getting!

With my busy lifestyle at the moment, I only have a minute or two to blend in a little foundation but this eyeliner by Be a Bombshell Cosmetics looks very quick and easy to use. With the felt tip pen it is possible to draw a line of any thickness you wish. I am not the best at applying eyeliner so I am hoping this does the job for me.   

I wouldn't say my hair is frizzy as such however I will definitely be using this through the length and ends as it has seen better days lately! It claims it is lightweight which I think is important as you don't want to add weight.

To warm your cheeks, or whole face, for the winter, this bronzer has the perfect shade - not too light or dark. It comes with an application sponge but I will probably use a brush. It has a hint of sparkle too. This product is by hd Brows and I really like the packaging.

Lastly are these pre-glued lashes! I have never had false lashes before so I am very excited to try these out. They look very natural and easy to apply. 

No comments: