Saturday, August 23, 2014

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser

I am so sorry for the long wait but I just had not bought anything very interesting until today! It has been reviewed at length already but I thought I'd review it too. 

For this post I thought I would show how the cleanser is packaged, rolled up in the muslin cloths inside a zipped bag. I thought I would have to pay more for the muslin cloths but they come free with the cleanser. 

I am curious to try this cleanser and cloth combination as I have heard quite a bit about it. I was actually looking for an exfoliator today but the lady guided me towards this product which both cleanses and gently exfoliates. 

It contains naturally active ingredients: Rosemary, Chamomile, Cocoa Butter and Eucalyptus Essential Oil. It is also alcohol-free so it's perfect for me and my roscaea :)

I will try it tonight and report back tomorrow. 






No comments: