Sunday, September 8, 2013

Mission Size 10

I was shopping yesterday and updated my wardrobe a little, which then led to my re-organising my wardrobe this morning, where I found some lovely pieces which I have either not worn ever or in a long time as they are just that bit too tight or small. So ... instead of buying new clothes and not ever fitting into the perfectly good (too tight) clothes I already have, I am going to stick to my mission of becoming a small size 10. At the moment I am a big size 10 (or 12). I have re-positioned all the clothes I would like to fit into so that each time I open the wardrobe door they are there, waiting to be worn! A weight loss of a pound a week seems so reasonable and achievable yet so hard and impossible. It would mean ten pounds by mid November. Only time will tell!

No comments: