Thursday, September 5, 2013

Being organised and routine!!

I am back to work almost two weeks now and I have to say I have never been so organised in my life. In the past, I was not the most organised person in the world, but I decided to change a few things, including meals, gym, piano practice and work related paperwork.

I was often going through the work day without eating lunch, which isn't ideal. But now I pack my lunch while eating my breakfast and refuel at lunch time. Also, I shower at night time to save time in the morning which makes a huge difference. It's also more relaxing as I am not in such a hurry. I have really gotten into the routine of practicing the piano every day for at least half an hour instead of cramming in a few hours practice on the day of the lesson. I am staying on top of my paperwork by doing a bit every day and a few hours at the weekend. For an update on my healthy living journey, come by tomorrow. All in all, I am much more prepared and far less stressed!!

No comments: