Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Glossybox November


 I'm a bit late with November's Glossybox but here it is. It was a very nice treat in the dark, wintry days we are having! I was very happy with this one and all the items are ones I will, and already have begun to, use.
 Emite Make Up Micronised Eyeshadow - I have yet to try this but no doubt it will come in very handy.
 Vichy Idealia Life Serum - helps protect against stress, pollution, smoke or an unbalanced diet. In these busy times, I wouldn't turn down a cream like this. I was given 3 little sample sizes that were presented in a cute little bag. I have used it a few times so far and it feels very light on the skin.
 Yves Rocher France Hand Cream - if you like Terry's Chocolate Orange you will like this. I am not a consistent hand cream user but it is unique!
 Scholl Dry Skin Exfoliator Skin Care - this product is great and works wonders!! It promotes natural cell renewal too. For best results it says to use 2-3 times a week. I have only used it once so far and it made a big difference. 
B. Smokey Soft Blendable Kohl Eyeliner - this is definitely something I look forward to using. It can be used as an eye shadow, eye liner or eyebrow pencil - very versatile! The colour is great too.

No comments: